Patient Care Coordinator
Full Job Description
Are we a good fit for you?
Secoya Health supports medical freedom for both clients and staff. If you are unfamiliar with medical freedom, you may not be a great fit for our organization.
Hourly pay can be re-negotiated after 90 day probationary period.
Opportunities for pay increase with certifications gained through employment.
- Cover letter – You will not be considered if you do not submit one!
- Share with us, in your cover letter, your interest or experience in Holistic Health.
Secoya Health is looking to add a compassionate, patient, and resilient individual to our team. If you consider yourself a crunchy person who goes against the grain and believes the body can heal itself in the right condition, we want to hear from you!
- Basic knowledge and interest in holistic health care.
- Caring and professional nature.
- The desire to learn new skills, perspectives, and ideas.
- Assertive and authentic personality.
- Growth Mindset and desire to grow with the business.
- Self-motivated; someone who looks for opportunities to improve the experience at the clinic.
- Confident in working in a tight-knit team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and punctual.
- Quick integration of new materials and protocols.
- Learning new systems quickly, flexibility with a fast-paced clinic environment.
- Background in nutrition, sales, teaching/coaching, or mental health setting is helpful.
- Pass criminal background check.
- Able to manage participant reception area and clinic flow.
- Navigating EHR system (Charm) in a precise and accurate manner.
- Supporting providers during participant appointments. (Scribing, charting, hands-on assistance)
- Effectively communicating messages within team work environment.
- Empower and motivate participants to take action in their lives.
- Coaching participants and teaching them new concepts to achieve better wellness.
- Connecting with people of all backgrounds.
- Attending, organizing, and participating in community outreach.
Additional Opportunities for Growth Include:
- Working with participants one-on-one with a variety of therapies.
- Learning and performing neurotherapy.
- Self-Driven projects in an area that you are passionate about.
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- What days of the week are you available?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location